Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pottery Barn Knock Off

We recently came across a huge roll of very cool canvas.  It was already hemmed on both sides, and seemed perfect for summer table runners.   Anne then noticed in the new Pottery Barn a very cool 4th of July banner made out of burlap. 
Pottery Barn's version.  This one sells for $34.50 with free shipping at the moment.



 And mom's version, for $28.



It's clean, crisp, and so 4th of July.




This is a close up of the canvas.  It couldn't be any more perfect.  It even has blue string in the seam.


Well, there you have it.  The Tattered Tiques version of the Pottery Barn 4th of July Banner.  This one will be for sale in the shop.  I see a lot of possibilities for this canvas now!  I'm thinking "Beach House" done in beachy blues and whites. 

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Linking up:



5 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the French feel with the stripes ~ has that grain sack feel.
    I'm visiting you today from Common Ground. I co-host a Linky Party Tuesday (open thru Sat) and I'd love for you to link up! I hope you get a chance to stop by, link up and leave a comment, too!
    ~ Megin of VMG206
    Join me each Tuesday for Brag About It Link Up Party

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great meeting you girls, and getting to shop your FUN shop!! Love all my goodies :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might just have to copy it. I always have canvas because my artist husband stretches his own canvases. I have some time this weekend and might just go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Love the bright white of yours! Thanks for sharing on our Brag ABout It party! It was a great addition. Hope to see you soon! ~ Sharon and Denise
    BeBetsy Link and Hop!
    BeBetsy

    ReplyDelete