Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Vintage Laundry Cart

My Birthday was a few days ago, and one of mom's gifts to me was too cute to keep to myself.  I had to share with you what she did.  First of all, she went to this adorable little antique and vintage shop in Lake Barrington, called Tattered Tiques.  She picked up this great old laundry cart, which I had my eye on, ever since it came into the shop.  I have always wanted one.  Well, she brought it home and made a liner for it.  It turned out fabulous.  I just love it!  Thanks mom!


Laundry cart 003 (600x800)
It's great isn't it?  I bet some of you want one for yourself now, don't you.


Laundry cart 007 (600x800)


Laundry cart 006 (800x600)
She created simple ties every so often to attach it to the cart.  She also added casters to the bottem.


I love Birthday surprises like this one, and this just might make doing laundry a tad more fun.


Img95b
This is the Pottery Barn version for $150.00.  It is practically the same thing, at a portion of the cost.


Don't forget, we will be open this week, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.  Stop by. 



2 comments: