Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snoh my gosh!

Wow! I don't know if I'm more shocked by the amount of snow, or the fact that the weatherman finally made a correct prediction.  Either way, we got slammed last night.  It's always sort of exciting when mother nature shows her power, so we all went out and played first thing in the morning. I snapped a couple pictures around the yard that I though I could share.


IMG_0501


                                            This is my 5 foot windmill.


 


 


IMG_0460
Here's Missy peeking out hoping the blizzard blew scraps of food against her pen....no dice.


 


IMG_0512
These are the icicles we have hanging all along the back of the house. Even though they are a hazard, they are so wintery and pretty.


 Blizzard 2011' 033 (800x600) 


Julie had to dig out a path so Finnegan could go out this morning.  He was pretty excited!


Blizzard 2011' 021 (800x600) 
He wasn't sure what to do at first.


Blizzard 2011' 026 (800x600) (2) 
Then he got the hang of it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment