Friday, December 10, 2010

Winter Crafts

I thought I'd share some of the crafts we have been making for the last two shows we were in. 


Moms camera 631 
These houses were a big hit at both shows.  I think they look like little row houses in this picture.


Moms camera 635 
These snowballs look so cute gathered together in a bowl.


Moms camera 644 
Mom made adorable felt Santa and Reindeer pillows. 


Moms camera 643 
Muslin ribbon is always a big hit.  I made some for Christmas, which is cute used as garland on trees. 


Moms camera 640 
The glittered gift tags turned out really cute!  We sold them in packs of 5.  GiGi, my alter ego, just had to do some French themed Christmas tags.  "Joyeux Noel".   Whatever is left, I will hang on my French themed Christmas tree in my bed room. 


Iphone 1277 
This picture is actually from the last event we were at, at Defining Moments, in Wilmette.  Look how great these personalized bookmarks are that Anne made.  You can send her a picture and she will make a bookmark that peeks out the top of your book.  They are a huge hit!  Great for an inexpensive Christmas or Birthday gift.  I love the chicken one of her chicken Missy. I think Missy and I are kindred spirits, all we think about is food.  She is a total food monger of a chicken!


Anne also made her ever popular chicken wire cloches, and her fabulous crowns.  She made a Chirstmas crown, which was adorable, and not surprisingly, sold. 


Christmas crown 
Sorry about the quality of the picture, it was taken with my phone.  But you can still see how cute the crown turned out.


 We will post some pictures of the last event we were at next.  Until then, have a great "wintery" weekend!


 


 



2 comments: