Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Tattered Terrier

IMG_4021
We recently lost our adorable mascot Thatcher.  She was not only a beloved pet, but also the inspiration for our company name and image.  You see, Thatcher was a very "tattered" terrier.  She was a Wire Haired Fox Terrier who probably started life in a horrible puppy mill.  She was never the best representation of her breed as far as looks go, but she was irresistibly cute.  Little did she know, she would grow up to be a company mascot.  I'll never forget the day I met her.  I had come home and had just gotten out of the car and this tiny little thing came running around the corner of the house.  I could'nt believe how cute she was.  We had never had a small dog, so this was such a different kind of puppy.  I instantly fell in love with her.  She had all our hearts from that day on! We miss you Thatcher!


Sc019f867101





 



No comments:

Post a Comment