Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What to do this weekend

This weekend there are a couple of venues to check out for great antique and vintage finds. 

We will be joining in at The Arboretum of South Barrington's Antiques and Garden Market.  We did this venue a few years ago and loved it.  We have been waiting for a chance to do it again and we have lucked out this weekend!  So we hope you can join us on Sunday, June 23rd. It starts at 10am and goes till 4pm.  Rain or Shine!  It is located at 100 W. Higgins Road in South Barrington.


But, if you can't wait till Sunday, check out Northwind Perennial Farm's 17th Annual Antique and Garden Sale in Burlington Wisconsin.  It is truly one of my favorite places to visit.  I love the beautiful ride up alone, not to mention the century old farm and nursery it is held at. The grounds are gorgeous, inspiring and always filled with perennials for purchase.
The sale is Friday and Saturday June 21st and 22nd, and is from 9am - 5pm both days.  It is located at 7047 Hospital Road in Burlington Wisconsin.  But don't wear yourself out!  We still want to see you on Sunday at the Arboretum. 


9 comments:

  1. I used to live very close to The Arboretum. Sigh...I wish I could go this weekend! I hope you guys sell lots of good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! Hope all is well with you. Have a wonderful weekend!
      Julie

      Delete
  2. I also love Northwind Perennial Farm. I'm planning on going on Friday. I have been looking forward to it for a while. Thanks for letting others know about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. We are so glad you did, and I'm excited to visit that strawberry farm sometime you posted about this week!
      Julie

      Delete
  3. Ok you know I will be there!!!!! I will bring Terry too. You know he is so good at paying and carrying!!!! Ha Ha!!!! Glad you will do that show. I hear they are opening a new Home Goods in that mall too. Wooooooo Hoooooo!!!!! See you soon.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! See you this weekend! For sure bring Cash and Carry Terry.
      Julie

      Delete
  4. It looks awesome, wish I could attend.Hope you sell lots!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patti! So glad you stopped by. Enjoy your weekend!
      Jule

      Delete