Wednesday, April 17, 2013

This week at the shop....


We got a new checkout counter, so our old one is now for sale. It would be perfect in a craft room.  


Speaking of craft rooms...these would be perfect to hold odds and ends.

Spring is here...get the galvanized goods out!

This cabinet was made from old barn wood.  The shade of green would be such a great pop of color in any home.


Vintage printers blocks



Love these french wire baskets







Plenty of old printers blocks


Cubbies!




We love the way this buffet turned out.  Come in and see the new technique we tried on it. It turned out beautifully.








Mom's been busy making burlap runners.  These are always big sellers in the Spring and Summer.


This nesting box makes the perfect addition to a potting bench. It holds all your garden stuff...or you  could plant flowers spilling out of it.


I love that this sweet birdseed container comes with a tiny scoop!


We are open this weekend! 
April 18th, 19th, and 20th
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
10:00-3:00

12 comments:

  1. I miss your place so much! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sell lots! It all looks great! The galvanized stuff is the coolest, isn't it? Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love those locker baskets. I will find me one, one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Locker baskets are the best, you've got to get yourself some, as they are so versatile! thanks so much for stopping by for a visit!!
      Julie

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful shop ~ I sure wish I lived closer....
    off to read more,
    Cheryl
    zany-mayd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! That is so very sweet of you! Thanks for stopping by for a visit.
      Julie

      Delete
  5. Wish I could have dropped by this past weekend! I'll take one of everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks so much for giving us a visit here! It was a crazy weekend! You have a yourself a wonderful week!!
      Julie

      Delete
  6. Why oh why are you in Illinois and not on the beach in California. If you were, I would deplete a lot of your stock. But then that would deplete a lot of my bank account. So, I guess it is a good thing you are nowhere near me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um.....I wish I was on a beach in California!! Your comment is very sweet, and we love that you stopped by! Thank you so much. You have a beautiful weekend!
      Julie

      Delete
  7. Love the green cabinet.What color is that?

    ReplyDelete