Thursday, August 2, 2012

Minister of Music

Sometimes we find things that we just can't sell.  I'm always drawn to antique signs for some reason, and this one was no exception. 


Sign2


Sign pics 011
My heart skipped a beat when I came across it.  It's perfect.  Perfectly tattered, it has the perfect combination of black and gold, and the content I love.  What is a minister of music anyway? 


Sign pics 012



Sign
I'm not sure where it will end up.  I'm thinking maybe the dining room.  Do you have any antique signs you're in love with?  


In hopes of teasing you back out to the shop next opening, we will be going on a road trip this week.  A three day, 700 mile road trip. World's Longest Yardsale to be exact.  It goes from Michigan all the way down to Alabama.  We've done it a couple of times and it's a blast!  So, we're hooking up the trailer and we're headed south.  


 



2 comments: