Thursday, June 9, 2011

Colorific

 Lately, we have been very excited about our recent painted pieces.  We have been using new paint, and lots of new colors.  We have even been tattering things much more than usual.  I don't have great pics of everything, but just wanted to share a few with you. 


Florida 2011' 017 (800x475) 
This adorable little desk I picked up at a resale shop in McHenry, IL.  It just needed a little paint to give it a new life. It turned out really cute. 


Florida 2011' 067 (800x600) 
This is the before picture of the next piece we did.  I picked this dresser up at an estate sale in town.  It was a great deal, but not the best color.  I did like the gold accents on it, which came through with a little sanding.


Florida 2011' 102 (800x504) 
This picture doesn't do it's redo any justice, but trust me, it is adorable!  One of our all time favorite pieces in the shop! 


Florida 2011' 025 (800x504) 
Can you tell we love grey?  Grey is very popular right now and we are loving it!  This dresser was sold at our last sale, and Anne and I are delivering it on Friday.


Garden 031 (600x800)


I just love this two piece cabinet with chicken wire doors.  It was a Craig's List find.   Well, there you have it, just a sampling of the new colors we have been using. 


We will be busy this weekend, and splitting up again.  Anne is off to an auction, and mom and I are doing Lake County Antique Market in Grayslake, IL.  Fingers are crossed that we don't get rained out!  Come out and see us. 


 


 


 



1 comment: